European Film Forum fra San Sebastian
European Film Forum fra San Sebastian finner sted online tirsdag 22.september kl 15.
Årets European Film Forum fra San Sebastian har fokus på utfordringer og muligheter for den audiovisuelle bransjen etter Covid-19.
European Film Forum strømmes 22. september kl 15 – 16.45 på www.sansebastianfestival.com. Konferansen oversettes simultan på baskisk, engelsk og spansk.
Introduction and moderation:
• AC Coppens. Founder and CEO of The Catalysts (Germany)
• Joxean Muñoz Otaegi, Department of Culture and Linguistic Policy Advisor – Basque Government (Spain)
• Beatriz Navas, Director of the Institute of Cinematography and the Audiovisual Arts – ICAA (Spain)
The impact of Covid-19 on the A/C sector
• Gilles Fontaine, Head of the Department for Market Information at the European Audiovisual Observatory (France)
Panel 1: Incentives and measures for recovery
• Lucía Recalde, Head of Unit Audiovisual Industry and Media Support Programmes, European Commission, (Belgium)
• Luis Chaby. President of EFAD (European Film Agency Directors Association) and President of the Board of Directors of ICA (Institute of Cinema and Audiovisual, Portugal)
• Peter Dinges, CEO FFA – German Federal Film Board (Germany)
• Iole Maria Giannattasio. Research Unit Coordinator, DG Cinema e Audiovisivo, MiBACT (Italy)
Panel 2: Towards a transformation of the european industry
• Álvaro Longoria, President of the European Producers Club. Producer and member of Morena Films. (Spain)
• François Yon, Partner and Head of Sales and Business Development of the Playtime Group (France)
• Álex Martínez Roig, Content Manager at Movistar+ (Spain)